Dr. Bishop & Associates is looking to start your career! We are a growing organization offering growth opportunities, challenges and continued learning. We have 3 offices in Calgary: Southcentre Mall, Marlborough Mall and Northland Village Mall. Full and part time positions are currently available at our Marlborough Mall location.
Job Description: Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
▪ Preliminary screening tests with patients
▪ Reception and telephone handling
▪ Educating patients on eye health related issues
▪ Accurately completing daily reports
▪ Ophthalmology referrals
▪ Insurance and Alberta Health Care billings
▪ Continual learning and application of contact lenses, contact lens related products, new technology in instruments, nutraceuticals and dry eye associated products.
▪ You have exceptional communication and service skills.
▪ You are a motivated and energetic individual who enjoys working with the public.
▪ You have demonstrated strong leadership abilities.
▪ You are passionate for developing new skills.
▪ You are reliable and enjoy multitasking in a fast paced environment.
Company: Dr. Bishop & Associates have been serving the Calgary community for over 30 years. We provide quality eye care for our patients using the latest and most advanced technologies available. Our employees are our most important asset and we like to reward them for their successes. We offer a great compensation package that includes competitive wages, health benefits, clothing allowance and more! We continuously are dedicated to making this a great place to work!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email: email@example.comView Store: Dr. Bishop and Associates
Looking for full time cashier/cook.
Please apply by dropping off resume in store.
View Store: Gobi Grill
As an international business we offer security, growth and the opportunity to be mentored by industry leaders. Michael Hill is a dynamic result’s driven company who offer world class quality designed jewelry houses.
At Michael Hill we value the pursuit of success, supporting our staff with unique training opportunities and ongoing professional development. Commitment to our people, accountability for our actions, and pride in our brand ensures that the Michael Hill story is one of progress and innovation.
You do not need a background in jewelry – when we recognize a certain sparkle in people we nurture that talent with full training in a supportive team environment.
Essential to your success with us is:
If you thrive in a fast paced sales environment and are looking for a long term career that truly shines, then look no further.
Apply now to invest in your brighter future.
View Store: Michael Hill Jewellers
Retail Sales Experience
An Attention to detail among with customer service,
Excellent Communication Skill,
High School Diploma or College Degree,
For more information, contact Hemang Bhavsar at:
Please email or drop resume at store.
Contact Name: Hemang Bhavsar
Contact Phone: 587-228-886
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgView Store: Mobilinq