Dr. Bishop & Associates is looking to start your career! We are a growing organization offering growth opportunities, challenges and continued learning. We have 3 offices in Calgary: Southcentre Mall, Marlborough Mall and Northland Village Mall. Full and part time positions are currently available at our Marlborough Mall location.
Job Description: Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
▪ Preliminary screening tests with patients
▪ Reception and telephone handling
▪ Educating patients on eye health related issues
▪ Accurately completing daily reports
▪ Ophthalmology referrals
▪ Insurance and Alberta Health Care billings
▪ Continual learning and application of contact lenses, contact lens related products, new technology in instruments, nutraceuticals and dry eye associated products.
▪ You have exceptional communication and service skills.
▪ You are a motivated and energetic individual who enjoys working with the public.
▪ You have demonstrated strong leadership abilities.
▪ You are passionate for developing new skills.
▪ You are reliable and enjoy multitasking in a fast paced environment.
Company: Dr. Bishop & Associates have been serving the Calgary community for over 30 years. We provide quality eye care for our patients using the latest and most advanced technologies available. Our employees are our most important asset and we like to reward them for their successes. We offer a great compensation package that includes competitive wages, health benefits, clothing allowance and more! We continuously are dedicated to making this a great place to work!